This is useful coaching program for executives and others for whom English is a second language. If you find your accent is getting in the way of you being properly understood, you could benefit by having a few lessons with us . Your expert coach will work with you to improve your articulation and clarity and overall understanding of how to speak well in the English language.
What you will learn:
- How to improve your voice so people can easily understand you.
- How to comfortably modify and reduce your accent appropriately.
- How to sound clear, convincing and confident when speaking.
- How to get the "tone" and "pitch" right in your speaking.
- How to project your voice properly in all sorts of meetings and situations.
- Learn how to speed up or slow down, and how to use inflections and pauses.
- How to tell if someone is understanding you.
- How to reduce any speaking anxiety.
- How to improve your grammar usage and pronunciation.
- How to deliver a clear message in English, and get the results you want.
Together you and your personal voice coach will thoroughly analyse and explore your speaking strengths and weaknesses. Immediately, appropriate solutions are introduced and practiced in a step-by-step fashion, carefully building up the repertoire of tools and skills required to speak clearly and with new confidence. As well as accent reduction, sound formation, pitch and tone work, we will also add breathing, diction, vocal variety, and projection techniques. You will leave knowing that the next time you speak English...you'll be feeling a lot more confident. Why? Because you will know exactly what to do to be heard and understood.
Sessions of coaching are normally one hour in duration.
The initial session may be two hours to establish groundwork for the program.
Coaching programs can vary in length from 4, 6 or 12 sessions up to ongoing regular sessions.
Frequency can vary from weekly to fortnightly to monthly.