Do you think your voice might be letting you down? Do you hate to hear your voice on recordings or voice mail?
You'd be amazed at how many people think they sound like they mumble, sound too young, speak too fast, speak too softly....and worse.
As an Executive you need to be heard to be effective...to make an impact. You have to talk with internal and external clients; you have to make presentations; you talk on the phone; in short, you have to manage through conversations...and conversations require you to use your voice. So let's fix it. Once you know what to do and how to do it, it's easier than you think.
Even if we can't get you sounding exactly like Barack Obama, Barry White or Meryl Streep...we can get you a lot closer to sounding the best you. Don't suffer in silence...come and get some help.
These are private sessions designed with you, your job and your company in mind. In them you will learn…
- How to improve the sound of your voice and speak confidently.
- How to sound convincing, authoritative and persuasive.
- How to project your voice in all sorts of meetings and situations.
- How to match your tone with other people's to build rapport.
- Breathing techniques to help you keep cool when the pressure “hots up”.
- Learn how to speed up or slow down, and control timing.
- How to adjust your posture to project presence.
- How to use inflections and pauses to make what you say more interesting.
- How to improve your diction and pronunciation.
- How to develop your vocal intelligence.
- How to deliver a clear message and get the results you want.
Together you and your personal voice coach will thoroughly analyse and explore your vocal strengths and weaknesses. Immediately, appropriate solutions are introduced and practiced in a step-by-step fashion, carefully building up the repertoire of tools and skills required to help you speak with new confidence. Breathing, diction, vocal variety, adding interest and projecting your voice will be focussed on in depth.
Sessions of coaching are normally one hour in duration.
The initial session may be two hours to establish groundwork for the program.
Coaching programs can vary in length from 4, 6 or 12 sessions up to ongoing regular sessions.
Frequency can vary from weekly to fortnightly to monthly.